We have an Account Management Department uniquely designed to provide one-on-one customer service to each individual client in order to control :
- Project time line
Each account manager will communicate on behalf of our client with other professionals such as architects, designers, engineers and contractors to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
We will systematically help you plan your project ahead with our computerized follow up system to speed up the whole restaurant building process.
We strive to help you save time and money at every stage of your project.
Please see details below:
- Location selection stage:
- When we visit your site, we will offer a detailed evaluation and point out noticeable problems that will add unusual cost to your project.
- We use formatted site survey reports to ensure site evaluation completeness before offering you any advice.
- Our detailed report is a great tool to help you negotiate for better leasing terms.
- Layout design stage:
- We are experts of maximizing and protecting your investment.
- Our kitchendesigners are experts at coming up with cost effective design solutions to help you :
- Save kitchen space
- Maximize dining room square footage
- Work with engineers to design the most schematic way to build the plumbing, electrical and ventilation system.
- All cost effective design solutions will be up to code at the same time.
- Restaurant interior design stage:
- We strive to maximize your budget and give a polished look to your restaurant with professional design trickssuch as:
- Creative and effective way of using quality materials.
- Utilize suitable color pallet as backdrop
- Because we don’t make profit off selling furniture and material, we are able to help you find the most cost effective way to design your restaurant. For example, we may:
- Work our design around your existing furniture
- Use raw material to build architectural features
- Design new lighting around existing electrical condition
- Creatively mix and match inexpensive material to produce an interesting outcome
- Our efficient network system can enable instant online conference to speed up communication between you and our architects, designers and account managers. This can also eliminate commute time and travel expense.
- Our efficient working model will help to lower the design fees without sacrificing the quality of the design.
- Permit stage:
- Our designers are assigned to have scheduled time slots to work on your project and will deliver your project in no more than 10 working days.
- Your account manager can help you follow up with the architect daily to go over project update and status.
- We use computerized follow up system to help you log updates, status, due dates and construction schedule to ensure on time project completion.
- Your account manager can help you:
- Prepare permit applications ahead of time
- Hand deliver plans to the city departments
- Organize permit documents
- Purchasing stage:
- We let you deal directly with vendors to eliminate commission costs other design firms traditionally charge. We sell service, not material.
- You are free to shop around for the lowest priced equipments and furniture online or at the dealers.
- We will provide all the vendor information and specifications and help you with the purchase along the way.
- Construction Stage
- Our construction drawings are drawn with detailed dimensions, material specification and construction method to help contractor prepare and build the project faster.
- Our construction drawings are careful drawn to minimize construction errors and change orders due to miscommunications.